Why choose Braant

  • FREE advice with NO monthly fee. Contact us
  • Free consultation | Save money | Reduce tax
  • Pay over £2,000 per year for Accounts? We'll halve your fee* Get free quote
  • Open and friendly
  • Clear and jargon free
  • Expertise in all Sectors
  • Over 30 years experience
  • Professional and affordable
  • Transparent and flexible pricing, pay-as-you-go or monthly
  • Free Business Toolkit for all customers
  • We will act as your Agent for HMRC at no extra cost
  • Over 30 offices across the UK and every London borough
  • E-mails answered within 24 hours - our average is 37 minutes
  • 97%+ client retention rate.  We're striving to convince the other 3%!
  • Registered firm with the ICPA
  • From Accounting to Wealth Management - we cover EVERY aspect of Finance